A specialized healthcare company is mandated to be HIPAA Compliant and HITRUST® Certified by their business partners and government regulations.
ESHA IT has extensive experience helping companies achieve compliance for HIPAA, GDPR, PCI and HITRUST. In this example, we worked with a high growth healthcare company that partnered with pharmaceutical and insurance companies to deliver personalized treatment adherence and improve health outcomes for patients.
As the business continued to grow, the need to become HIPAA Compliant and HITRUST Certified became critical to meet the needs of business partners and government regulations.
A Full-Cycle Compliance Project
ESHA IT’s Security compliance experts worked with the management team for a company wide adaption of policies and procedures that would render the organization to be HIPAA Compliant.
- Identified gaps and risks
- Set up effective policies & procedures
- Work with their IT team and Business SME to plan and implement all requirements
- Conducted overall security testing
- Conducted a detailed risk assessment of their systems
- Performed vulnerability scan and penetration testing on 100+ devices
- Developed 2 year Enterprise roadmap around cybersecurity & HITRUST Certification
- Added a program manager to coordinate implementation across multiple vendors and internal IT
- ESHA IT became a strategic, long-term partner servicing all their technology needs with an effective cost solution
- The client is now capable of a faster response to health vendor audits and compliance requirements