HITRUST 101: How to manage risk with a HITRUST certification.
If you are thinking about HITRUST or beginning your HITRUST journey it’s important that you understand the process. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to conduct a readiness assessment and why you should do it first.
- The best methods for conducting a successful MyCSF® assessment
- Real life examples of companies who benefited from a HITRUST certification
About the Presenter
Managing Director, ESHA IT
Certified HITRUST Practitioner
Premal has been a Security and Technology Leader for over 25 years.
As the past CTO of Everyday Health, he understands the importance of compliance in the healthcare industry.
He has helped numerous start-ups and mid-sized healthcare companies strengthen their cybersecurity posture as they prepare for full compliance. As a certified HITRUST practitioner, his goal is to help companies understand the importance of HITRUST and to achieve certification.
- March 23rd HITRUST Webinar
- April 20th HITRUST Webinar
- May 18th HITRUST Webinar