How can certified ethical hacker powered penetration tests save nine
This webinar will help you understand the purpose & types of penetration testing along with the steps your organisation can take to secure your enterprise.
We will discuss:
- How can organisations stay up to date with the constant threat & risk posed to their assets
- Why should you conduct a technical risk assessment/penetration test?
- Types of assessments, functions, coverage, frequency, expectations & differences
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Red Team Assessment
- How do you find the right test based on your organizational maturity level
- How do you prepare for a penetration test
- How do you find & assess the right penetration test partner and ensure you get the best value for your budget spend
We look forward to aiding your understanding of penetration testing services and the right approach for your organisation.
About the Presenter
Chief Cybersecurity Officer, ESHA IT
Aaditya has spent a decade in cybersecurity and has varied skills & experience across penetration testing & red teaming assessments, risk assessments, security monitoring, compliance standards, security strategy & leadership. He has conducted & led more than 200 penetration tests for the likes of Fortune 500 companies and leading enterprises & SMBs across the globe in industries like BFSI, Health, Military, Government, Telecom, Oil & Gas etc. He enjoys training clients, internal teams & young individuals about ethical hacking and participates in bug bounties as well.
Aaditya leads our mission to secure next generation technology driven organisations.
- June 2nd at 2:00 PM EST