How can certified ethical hacker powered penetration tests save nine
This webinar will help you understand the purpose & types of penetration testing along with the steps your organization can take to secure your enterprise.
We will discuss:
- How can organizations stay up to date with the constant threat & risk posed to their assets
- Why should you conduct a technical risk assessment/penetration test?
- Types of assessments, functions, coverage, frequency, expectations & differences
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Red Team Assessment
- How do you find the right test based on your organizational maturity level
- How do you prepare for a penetration test
- How do you find & assess the right penetration test partner and ensure you get the best value for your budget spend
We look forward to aiding your understanding of penetration testing services and the right approach for your organization.
About the Presenter
Chief Cybersecurity Officer, ESHA IT
Aaditya has spent a decade in cybersecurity and has varied skills & experience across penetration testing & red teaming assessments, risk assessments, security monitoring, compliance standards, security strategy & leadership. He has conducted & led more than 200 penetration tests for the likes of Fortune 500 companies and leading enterprises & SMBs across the globe in industries like BFSI, Health, Military, Government, Telecom, Oil & Gas etc. He enjoys training clients, internal teams & young individuals about ethical hacking and participates in bug bounties as well.
Aaditya leads our mission to secure next generation technology driven organizations.
Did you miss joining our series of webinars on Penetration Tests?
Would you like to learn more about how can these specialized tests aid with securing your organization?
Sign up for our OnDemand Penetration Tests webinar and start your deep dive right away. Or, get in touch with our experts to understand the best strategy for your organization to protect itself from a threat.
Our experts are available at email@example.com or, reach us on 732-443-3468.