Ransomware 101: How to protect yourself from sophisticated hackers.
One in five SMB’s report they have fallen victim to a ransomware attack with an average business cost of $1.25 million in the United States. Are you sure of your security apparatus?
This webinar will help you understand more about ransomware as a threat and the steps your organization can take to protect your enterprise.
We will discuss:
- What is ransomware, how it works, who is at risk, and why it is so prevalent.
- What are the necessary tools to protect an enterprise from a ransomware attack.
- What to do if you are infected with ransomware.
Examples of ransom’s and how they were handled (both good and bad).
- How a ransomware assessment works and why it is useful for all enterprises.
We look forward to providing you with the answers you need.
About the Presenter
Managing Director, ESHA IT
Certified HITRUST Practitioner
Premal has been a Security and Technology Leader for over 25 years.
As the past CTO of Everyday Health, he understands the importance of compliance in the healthcare industry.
He has helped numerous start-ups and mid-sized healthcare companies strengthen their cybersecurity posture as they prepare for full compliance. As a certified HITRUST practitioner, his goal is to help companies understand the importance of HITRUST and to achieve certification.
- March 9th Ransomware Webinar
- April 6th Ransomware Webinar
- May 4th Ransomware Webinar