SOC 2 Certification – The trusted way to showcase security posture to clients
SOC 2 is an auditing procedure that ensures service providers securely manage & protect end client data. This certification provides your end clients, regulators, business partners, etc. security assurance of their data managed by your organization.
SOC 2 compliance reports are unique to each organization. Keeping in line with specific security best practices, each organization designs or, customizes its controls to comply with one or, more of the trust services principles of SOC 2 – Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality & Privacy.
For security-conscious businesses, SOC 2 compliance is a minimal requirement when considering a partner or, service provider especially SaaS.
In this webinar, we’ll dive into how SOC 2 can be implemented and how it would bring value to your organization.
- What is SOC 2 and why & how does it apply to you?
- Why is SOC 2 a trusted & preferred way to showcase security posture to end clients?
- How does the process of SOC 2 implementation directly & indirectly improve the posture of your organization & growth?
- The difference between Type 1 and Type 2
- Common gaps and pitfalls to avoid
- How to assess your audit readiness?
- Final Audit & it’s process
- February 4th at 2 PM ET
Register for the webinar
About the Speaker
Managing Director, ESHA IT
Certified HITRUST Practitioner
Premal has been a Security and Technology Leader for over 25 years.
As the past CTO of Everyday Health, he understands the importance of compliance in the healthcare industry.
He has helped numerous start-ups and mid-sized healthcare companies strengthen their cybersecurity posture as they prepare for full compliance.
As a certified HITRUST practitioner, his goal is to help companies understand the importance of HITRUST and to achieve certification.